Internationalisation is a key factor in the process of diversification and growth of companies. Thus, ASIME’s Foreign Trade Department is in charge of helping our associated companies go abroad, providing support in different aspects such as logistics, fiscal and legal aspects, know-how, ways of working in different markets, etc.
In this way, our associates will be able to benefit from the following services provided by our personnel:
- Participation in conferences and training courses for developing internationalisation projects.
- Attendance at fairs and exhibitions of interest abroad.
- Advice on tax matters, international transport, commercial and customs regimes, subsidies, etc.
Daily study of all opportunities. Immediate, summarised and specific reports to associates.
ASIME is in charge of informing our associates about the financing opportunities offered by the different public organisms for the Galician metallurgical companies. It also informs our members about the subsidies they can apply for and the steps to follow in order to benefit from these subsidies.
The LPRL in Art. 18.1 establishes that the employer shall take fitting measures to ensure that workers receive all necessary information regarding safety and health risks, prevention and protection measures and activities, and emergency measures. Thus, the members of this Department, with extensive experience in the subject, offer our associates individualised advice on matters related to occupational safety.
The Legal Department develops and carries out legal-administrative roles to provide support and legal advice in developing business activities. Its role is of great importance. The staff in this department resolve numerous legal queries for our associates.
The tasks carried out by the members of the Legal Department of ASIME are the following:
- Negotiation, interpretation and advice on the different Collective Agreements in the metallurgical sector at Galician level.
- Salary updates and work calendars.
- Resolution of consultations of our associates.
- Organisation of information sessions, conferences and seminars on labour legislation.
Under the terms of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data, the member is informed of the following points:
- The “ASOCIACIÓN DE INDUSTRIALES METALÚRGICOS DE GALICIA” is for the purposes of the LOPD, Responsible for the File, which will include the personal data you provide. The address of the File Manager is Calle Doctor Corbal, 51, C.P. 36207, Vigo, Pontevedra.
- The data provided to the “ASOCIACIÓN DE INDUSTRIALES METALÚRGICOS DE GALICIA” (hereinafter ASIME), will be part of an automated file, which is the responsibility of ASIME. The file/s is duly registered in the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- The purpose for which the data is collected will be case specific, but it will always be for managing the service or services provided to the member within the framework of the relationship that unites them.
- Of all the data collected, the staff of the Association will indicate which data are mandatory and which are optional, according to the service contracted. The data considered by the personnel of the Association to be of “obligatory character” will be those strictly necessary to carry out the existing relation between the Association and the associate; in case of not being supplied they could not develop the existing relationship. The personal data collected will conform at all times to the principle of data quality established in art. 4 of the LOPD and art. 8 of RD 1720/2007, ie it will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purpose for which they are obtained.
- The member may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at the following address Calle Doctor Corbal, 51, C.P. 36207, Vigo, Pontevedra or email firstname.lastname@example.org