The purposes of ASIME are the management, defence and coordination of the common interests of our members.
To this end, the Association has powers and acts in the following areas:
- Relationship with the Administration and Official Bodies and representation of members.
- Promotion of cooperation and fair coexistence among the businessmen of the sector.
- Defence of the interests of our members in the professional, economic, technological and commercial order; with ASIME being able to encourage and participate in the promotion and creation of institutions for commercial, industrial and technical purposes.
- Intervention and participation in collective bargaining at sector level and in labour relations in general.
- Advice on labour and environmental matters, occupational risk prevention and any other area of interest for associated companies.
- Promotion of actions for preventing occupational risks and health at work, quality, the environment, corporate responsibility or business internationalisation.
- Promotion, promotion and execution of foreign trade actions that contribute to the international expansion of the Galician metallurgical sector.
- Collaboration in R+D+i and competitiveness projects carried out both by the Association itself and by other entities.
- Promotion, organisation, programming and / or delivery of training courses.
- Service of documentation centre for its members and centre of reception and emission of information of our associates, compiling statistical data and/or elaborating studies that are of interest to them.
- Other analogous matters we consider necessary or convenient for fulfilling the purposes and defence of the legitimate interests of our members